The PayDay Payroll Refresher course aims to provide attendees of the course with an overview of the PayDay payroll system plus the necessary knowledge and skill to utilize the module to its fullest.
Provides a fuller understanding of the PayDay Payroll Module as well as any new developments on the PayDay Payroll system.
Existing users of the payroll module will gain further knowledge and necessary skills to enable them to use the module to its full capacity and to provide the user with a clear understanding regarding most of the different aspects e.g. legislation, available on the payroll module. This course is presented in an informal and practical method and includes a full comprehensive and use friendly manual for reference purposes. You will be assured of the best, professional and latest information by our knowledgeable and qualified trainers who have been practicing in this field for many years.
- Log on and navigation throughout the PayDay system
- Most important taxation methods affecting an employee
- All different functions and actions relating to the employee and related screens plus all fields individually explained and practically demonstrated i.e. employing, resigning, paying overtime payments, advances, formula linking, permanent earning or deductions as well as the bonus spread function
- The importance of recalculations explained
- A demonstration of the Report Menu and its functions as well as certain examples of the most important statistical reports to generate.
- The FINISH command activation and the consequences of activation of the command
- Copying of company
- Creating a backup
- Generating the file for the Department of Labour UIF
- Month End procedure
- Existing users of the PayDay system who attended the Principles of Payroll training
- Anyone fulfilling a full or partial function on the payroll module including HR practitioners
- Individuals reporting, overseeing or managing the payroll department
- 2 Days
- Includes: Notepad, pen, comprehensive manual, attendance certificate and a light lunch
Basic computer literacy