Solutions That's Always On Target!
The PayDay software offering provides the end user with an accurate legislatively compliant and user-friendly payroll system.
- Easy to use.
- Realtime concept.
- The talking payroll: Audio and visual guidance.
- Platform deployment including Microsoft, Unix and Linux.
- Produces IRP5's and IT3(a)'s, as well as an electronic file to SARS i.e. the e@syFile system.
- Produces statistical reports such as an IOD, UIF, Skills and PAYE.
- The tax and net salary are updated immediately upon entering earnings and deductions on the Live Payslip Screen.
- The Twelve Month Report contains the last 12 months payslips on a single page as well as the salary structuring components.
- Produces salary scales with notches and an automatic increase.
- Automated package calculations can be set up.
+27 12 803 7730
Find out more!
This solution offers clients an alternative to processing third party payments via their financial systems
Offers a budgeting solution for budgeted vacant posts and filled posts as required by the mSCOA segments
Provides a seamless interface between the payroll and the financial expenditure system
An interface between PayDay’s payroll and any existing time and attendance system on the market
For security and recognition purposes, this module allows the attachment of a photo to an employee record
Provides an interface between the payroll and other HR Systems
PayDay Software Systems CEO, Nigel Bird
How do you setup my company details for SARS?
The statutory required information is stored on the System and all parameters are created according to the client’s requirements based on their payroll structure.
Does the PayDay System make provision to perform the UIF declaration?
Yes. The system guides you to create the extract. PayDay caters for all three of the currently accepted file formats.
Does the PayDay System make provision for multiple users and companies?
Does PayDay cater for ETI?