A simple, user friendly online Employee Self Service system.
The IRP5 document is one of the most important documents for employees as they are required to submit it as part of their annual tax returns. It includes:
- The employee’s personal details
- Details of the employee’s earnings i.e. salary, bonus, etc.
- Details of the employee’s deductions i.e. pension, medical aid, etc.
- PAYE paid over to SARS by the employer.
Physically, printing and issuing of this document is a thing of the past. PayDay Visual is a whole new world of paperless technology that will help you streamline your HR processes and give your employees the convenience of instantly accessing their processed IRP5’s online and the option of printing them in their own time.
- View live leave balances.
- Online leave applications and overtime claims follow an automatic approval process before updating on the live system.
- Leave an overtime matrices are available to managers.
- PDF payslips can be printed or emailed.
- It provides direct access to view and print current and previous payslips as well as IRP5's.
- Payslips for the past 11 months are available.
- All IRP5's since 2006 are available.
- It allows for electronic updates of basic employee details by the employee himself/herself, e.g. bank details, address, etc.
Find out more!
- PayDay Visual is an affordable Employee Self Service system that's perfect for any size business.
- It gives employees the convenience of being able to access their payslips and IRP5's from anywhere in the world. All that is needed is an internet connection.
- Employees can also submit leave applications, update their basic information and upload document attachments.
- Company logo can be uploaded and added to PDF payslips.
- Designed with a responsive view and can therefore be accessed on any computer or smart device.
- All browsers are supported to ensure accessibility across the board.
- For added convenience, all admin functionality is done online.
Can users print out their own payslips?
Yes, there is a print and download option.
Can users print out their own IRP5’s?
Yes, there is a print option and download option.
Does the application communicate via email?
Yes, users are notified via email for each step of the transaction process.
Does the system live update?
Yes, in synch with the payroll data at all times.
Can users attach documents?
Yes, they can upload documents e.g. medical certificates, proof of address and qualifications.